Photo by Shoog McDaniel
I'm a lifelong multi-media artist, dedicated to nurturing creative process in myself and my community.
- 15 years experience teaching voice lessons.
- Familiarity with various aspects of creative process: the spark of inspiration, nurturing a flow, setting and meeting deadlines, reworking/editing/finalizing projects.
- MFA in Creative Writing: Fiction from San Francisco State University.
- Experience teaching creative writing and theater arts to queer youth, people with disabilities, incarcerated women, and other marginalized communities.
- Training as a priestess in an earth-based Jewish tradition.
- Familiarity with many modes of creative expression, including singing, songwriting & vocal improv, drawing, painting & design, fiction, poetry, playwriting & screenwriting, drag, burlesque & performance art, zines, filmmaking, and more.
- Experience completing big projects, publishing, recording and releasing albums, touring, and other aspects of artistic production.
- Dedication to anti-oppressive process, empowerment and accountability.